We offer business coaching for startups, small companies and freelancers. We also issue workshops and contract work or freelance work for all sizes of businesses.
Contact person is the psychologist and start-up founder Jörg Paschke-Goldt. Mr Paschke-Goldt is specialized in work, engineering and organizational psychology and also has extensive knowledge and experience in economics, entrepreneurship, financing and start-ups. In addition to his position as Chief Product Officer of Sennect UG he has experience in retail trade and as a research assistant. In the process, he acquired a lot of hands-on knowledge in the last few years. Moreover, Mr Paschke-Goldt stands out by his strong conceptual skills and his analytical competence as well as an empathetic, fair and open cooperation at eye level.
We offer the following topics:
- individual or team coaching on different founder-relevant topics including:
- founding process
- business plan, financial planning
- work-life balance
- product development
- sales funnel & e-mail automation
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing) = SEO (Search Engine Optimization) + SEA (Search Engine Advertising)
- How does my product attract interest?: Traction – What is it? How do I select meaningful channels? (also offered as coaching)
- RITE: A method for fast and effective usability testing (also offered as coaching)
- Focus groups – Get to know your customers (also offered as coaching)
- The basics of founding a company? (also offered as coaching)
Contract Work/Freelance Work
Moreover, we will be pleased to take contract or freelance work within the above-mentioned topics. Please do not hesitate to ask us.
We offer coaching and freelance work in English and German.
Since we are founders ourselves, a startup-friendly remuneration is close at our hearts. We would be happy to send you an offer without obligation.
If you have any questions, like to have an offer or a get-to-know appointment, we are looking forward to an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org